You think it. We create it
Get your custom free quote by calling us on Quality Timber Flooring
or complete our online form today.
Turn Your House Into a Dream Home With Quality Flooring In Newport
Finding a house that exactly fits your taste is not always self-evident, but at Quality Timber Flooring, we can install flooring in your Newport interior that entirely meets your fondest wishes. Do you want to add a prestigious touch to a small house, or are you aiming for maximum cosiness in a big place? Quality Timber Flooring is your partner to make it possible.
What You Can Expect from Us Concerning Timber Flooring in Newport
There are ample flooring contractors in Newport’s vicinity. Among them, Quality Timber Flooring stands out with a solid reputation. What is the secret of our success?
– Professionalism doesn’t come automatically. It is acquired throughout the years. Fifteen years of experience have made us a meticulous and punctual flooring contractor, delivering top-notch results.
– We always give our utmost, no matter if you need an entire floor, a narrow staircase or a broom closet.
– No matter how good we are, we couldn’t do it without high-quality materials. It’s a joy, and it makes us proud to work with local wood species such as Spotted Gum, Tallowwood, Tasmanian Oak, Brushbox, and Jarrah.
The Importance of Floor Sanding in Newport
Once you have a timber floor, it stands to reason that you should take good care of it. Maintenance extends the lifetime of parquetry, hardwood and laminate floors. Some floors are specifically laid and designed for sanding, but occasional sanding for other flooring is good as well.
– While a well-installed floor can withstand the ravages of time for a very long period, damages may occur. Especially if cracks or holes become a safety hazard, sanding and sealing is a necessity.
– Wear and tear, gaps and stains will make a floor unappealing. A home floor in a damaged state will reflect negatively on your image, but in the case of a company floor, loss of image can cost too much.
– Remember the saying that there are only two types of homes in Australia, “those that have termites, and those that will get termites”. Certain areas in New South Wales constitute a relatively high risk. The sooner you discover and deal with these pests, the higher your chances that you’ll only need minor repairs and sanding to return your floor to its former state.
What Would You Stand to Lose if You Didn’t Use Quality Timber Flooring?
You’d miss out on 15 years of experience in the industry and a team both highly skilled and dedicated to delivering impressive results. Our ATFA membership (Australian Timber Flooring Association) indicates our high-quality workmanship. At Quality Timber Flooring, you get a fixed price quote, preventing any possible disappointments. You can rely on us for clear communication and for seeing the project the way you envision it.
At Quality Timber Flooring, we’re happy to assist you with any questions regarding timber flooring in Newport or floor sanding in Newport. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us.
The Quality Timber Flooring difference
15 Years in Timber Flooring
Nothing speaks volumes more than years of experience. We have worked tirelessly to build expertise in an industry which sees its fair share of cowboys.
We Don’t Cut Corners!
Quality is an over-used word in the flooring industry. We complete every job to the highest standard and ensure the area is clean and spotless.
Fixed Price Quotes
There is nothing worse than projects going over budget! Our quotes are fixed price to give you piece of mind.